Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. Yesterday I got my very first bike, the Ninja 400. I got the ABS model with the "pearl solar yellow/pearl storm gray/ebony" colored one. I'm beyond excited to embark on the endless journey of learning how to ride, learning how my bike works, and enjoying all of it. I've already started a wish list of mods/accessories, but I'm looking to add to that list based on threads that I find on this forum. I'm interested in what mods fellow Ninja owners suggest that I make immediately. Looking forward to being a part of the community!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

First and foremost: comprehensive insurance, sliders, good gear, slip-on, tail tidy. MSF course, practice and more practice.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where you go from here with the bike really depends on how much money you want to throw at it.
For example a full aftermarket exhaust system is upwards of $500 generally.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey ME TOO!! Brand new rider and 18 KRT owner! I'm so excited! I had mine lowered because I'm really short, added frame sliders and spools, and I'm going to do a tail tidy kit next. Gonna wait on the exhaust until I scratch the stock muffler lol. I have taken the MSF and work at a motorcycle shop, so I get a great deal on parts and accessories. Woot!

Jennifer (GO VEGAN!)

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Hey ME TOO!! Brand new rider and 18 KRT owner! I'm so excited! I had mine lowered because I'm really short, added frame sliders and spools, and I'm going to do a tail tidy kit next. Gonna wait on the exhaust until I scratch the stock muffler lol. I have taken the MSF and work at a motorcycle shop, so I get a great deal on parts and accessories. Woot!

Jennifer (GO VEGAN!)
Welcome Jennifer :smile:
You can do your own intro if you wish, then folk can respond directly to you rather than through some one elses intro.
You never know there may be other vegan riders among the fold! :biggrin:
I've been known to eat a few lentils myself even. Indian is probably my favourite type of cooking.
Great that you are enjoying the bike too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts