Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400 ABS
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if any of you have seen this video, but you can tell this rider was trying to show off to the two guys on the Groms. I saw this video for the first time a day before I picked up my own 2021 Ninja 400 ABS! I feel bad for the Ninja 400, the guy is a tool and deserved what he got IMO.

The rider of the Ninja 400 seems like a shady person, "Don't even say anything." and "Don't call the cops!" As soon as he was like that, I would have chastised him for riding like an idiot and called the police right in front of him.

·
Registered
Ninja 400 2018
151 Posts
And not even a single peace of leather! All that damage to the bike and body was avoidable. I can only think of one word, ****! Very sad for the bike, some bikes have no luck with the people that buy them.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I still can't help but think about that being a residential neighborhood and the possibility of a little kid getting hit by an idiot rider.

I actually don't mind stunters or squids who go to empty parking lots or empty rural highways (with good visibility and few or no driveways) to have fun. But be respectful of other people.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400 ABS
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And not even a single peace of leather! All that damage to the bike and body was avoidable. I can only think of one word, ****! Very sad for the bike, some bikes have no luck with the people that buy them.
I feel sorry for the motorcycle, the guys on the Groms, and basically every object in the video except for that Ninja 400 "rider"!

The only thing that impressed me about him was how far he flew after hitting the curve! Usually you see an accident with a rider, when it happens your heart sinks and you are like, "Ohhh, hope he/she is okay!" as your first thought. With this moron, I was like, "That is what you get for being stupid, @#$%%^ idiot! He flew far and that poor Ninja 400!" There could have been kids playing there, a lady or man walking their dog, anything.

Surprised he even had a helmet on, but no gear is going to help stupidity. He would have likely been in much better shape after crashing than he was if wearing gear, but his intelligence level would not increase, either! If he had hit that pole, which the bike apparently did, he would likely no longer be among us. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

That fork leak makes the pole look like it has blood smeared on it, at first when I saw it, I thought it was going to be his blood we were seeing. Then he got up and I realized what it was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts