Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love that candy plasma blue, but I read it would only be available in the US as a non-abs version. Bummer.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Haven't been used to seeing blue on a Kawi but so far I like what i'm seeing so far.
Too bad it won't look nearly as nice as on bigger CC kawi's.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love that candy plasma blue, but I read it would only be available in the US as a non-abs version. Bummer.
Canada has it too. I reckon we will get it here in NZ next year as a 2019 MY option. My reasoning is because that is what Kawasaki has done here with the Ninja 650. Released it last year in limited colours and now offering it in Plasma blue as a 2018MY option. I really like it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Even though Kawasaki in my mind is always associated with green, I have to admit that it looks wonderful in that plasma blue. Does anyone know what the color offerings will be as of yet? On their main site, the only color scheme you can select is metallic spark black.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even though Kawasaki in my mind is always associated with green, I have to admit that it looks wonderful in that plasma blue. Does anyone know what the color offerings will be as of yet? On their main site, the only color scheme you can select is metallic spark black.
Have another look at the site, there are other options there you can click on to bring up. Also have a look at thread colour options. http://www.ninja400riders.com/forum/14-kawasaki-ninja-400-pictures/797-colour-options.html#post6849

1 - 9 of 9 Posts