Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello riders!

I've been going through a tough time deciding on whether it's black or KRT to get. Kinda set my mind on the KRT now since the black looks a bit understated for my taste. The big 400 decal on the KRT though, I agree, looks as ugly as it can. What do you think if it's tinted out like this, let me know your opinion or ideas!

image source: internet, edited with powerpoint.

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hello riders!

I've been going through a tough time deciding on whether it's black or KRT to get. Kinda set my mind on the KRT now since the black looks a bit understated for my taste. The big 400 decal on the KRT though, I agree, looks as ugly as it can. What do you think if it's tinted out like this, let me know your opinion or ideas!

image source: internet, edited with powerpoint.

cheers
It definitely looks more subtle but why not just remove the 400 decal. I understand the decals just peel off without requiring a heat gun/hair dryer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies!

Where I live it's very easy to be done at about 10usd, professional bike and car wrapping services usually have a wide range of tint magnitude to choose from. Adding the same tint to the windshield I think gives the bike a much more serious look.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thanks for your replies!

Where I live it's very easy to be done at about 10usd, professional bike and car wrapping services usually have a wide range of tint magnitude to choose from. Adding the same tint to the windshield I think gives the bike a much more serious look.

Cheers
That is pretty cheap. Let us know how it looks and upload some pics. :)

I have issues with the OEM windshield since it doesn't block much wind at higher speeds so I'm waiting for a taller and cheaper aftermarket. If the OEM windscreen works for you, I'm sure it will look better tinted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.