Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello riders!

I've been going through a tough time deciding on whether it's black or KRT to get. Kinda set my mind on the KRT now since the black looks a bit understated for my taste. The big 400 decal on the KRT though, I agree, looks as ugly as it can. What do you think if it's tinted out like this, let me know your opinion or ideas!

image source: internet, edited with powerpoint.

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think that looks much better than original. How would you go about fading it like that? Put a wrap on top of it?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I like the looks of the tinted 400 much better than the "big as sky" 400.

They have all types of vinyl wraps on the market, just hard to choose which will make it look optimum.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hello riders!

I've been going through a tough time deciding on whether it's black or KRT to get. Kinda set my mind on the KRT now since the black looks a bit understated for my taste. The big 400 decal on the KRT though, I agree, looks as ugly as it can. What do you think if it's tinted out like this, let me know your opinion or ideas!

image source: internet, edited with powerpoint.

cheers
It definitely looks more subtle but why not just remove the 400 decal. I understand the decals just peel off without requiring a heat gun/hair dryer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your replies!

Where I live it's very easy to be done at about 10usd, professional bike and car wrapping services usually have a wide range of tint magnitude to choose from. Adding the same tint to the windshield I think gives the bike a much more serious look.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thanks for your replies!

Where I live it's very easy to be done at about 10usd, professional bike and car wrapping services usually have a wide range of tint magnitude to choose from. Adding the same tint to the windshield I think gives the bike a much more serious look.

Cheers
That is pretty cheap. Let us know how it looks and upload some pics. :)

I have issues with the OEM windshield since it doesn't block much wind at higher speeds so I'm waiting for a taller and cheaper aftermarket. If the OEM windscreen works for you, I'm sure it will look better tinted.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I went for the black version be cause the KRT was around £250 more expensive,

and insurance was extra £350 so bought the black and it grows on you ,after all its same engine and power

1 - 9 of 9 Posts