Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
That’s really nice I want to get one for my Z400 how is the installation?

And do they have other horns we can Install that makes noise like la cooka racha?

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
That’s really nice I want to get one for my Z400 how is the installation?

And do they have other horns we can Install that makes noise like la cooka racha?
FIAMM Freeway Blaster

Simple bolt on installation literally takes 2 min using stock wiring and mounting location...

I have one and highly recommend it!...

Very loud.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
So I’m checking them out now yours is a 72112 low note horn, they have a 72102 high note horn.

Not sure if I should go low or high

But I thinks that’s awesome they are made USA🌎

·
Registered
151 Posts
I found this video is a good reference for both horns at the same time or one or the other, and a stock horn comparison

I’m still deciding hehe

·
Registered
151 Posts
So i ended up ordering both to get free shipping on amazon maybe I can figure out a way to hook up both?

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
I’m sure theres a way to hook them both up, but it seems overkill. If you wanted REALLY loud then you should have gotten the Stebel Nautilus. I had one on my SV650 and it sounds like a locomotive. It requires running a power and ground line from the battery and wiring a relay to the horn switch, but it’s not too difficult...

I would hit the horn button and people on the street would jump!...Check out YouTube for sound clips...

Personally I think the FIAMM is plenty loud and definitely gets you noticed...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Boat can you post a pic of your installed horn?

Yeah I want to keep it clean so no extras like adding a relay just plug and play

Grant man do you have a fog horn set up on you’re bike?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice pics so once I get the horns I’ll see which I like better but maybe I’ll hook them both up for fun they were cheaper on amazon but I don’t have prime so I order both to get free shipping

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice pics so once I get the horns I’ll see which I like better but maybe I’ll hook them both up for fun they were cheaper on amazon but I don’t have prime so I order both to get free shipping
Let us know if you keep one or both, and whether you think the difference over stock is meaningful. :geek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I will do definitely I’m going to keep my exhaust stock and that makes me a quiet bike and the other line of defense is to get a loud horn so I’m going to test both and hook them both up as well and give some proper feedback and maybe the horn can help my bike get noticed in those situations where I need it

·
Registered
151 Posts
The low horn came today early it was just plug and play at his moment I’m not sure if I can find a spot to place the other horn these are kinda big I had to use the new bracket mount too so the horn could hang lower and have clearance. My other horn is expected to arrive Friday. Actually I tried to upload videos from my phone and I can’t figure it out or so I’m just adding the picture of the new horn install. E55D674B-6FB7-43A3-A74D-8EE53D0C0940.jpeg

1 - 20 of 26 Posts