Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
No kidding, they're selling like hotcakes.

Just ordered their racing stay bracket to eliminate the rear passenger foot pegs. The kit includes the brake reservoir bracket and all associated fasteners. $49.95 CAN. Not bad eh!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No kidding, they're selling like hotcakes.

Just ordered their racing stay bracket to eliminate the rear passenger foot pegs. The kit includes the brake reservoir bracket and all associated fasteners. $49.95 CAN. Not bad eh!
Did you get Hindle Exhaust to!?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Nope, I have the Two Bros. slip-on. Bought it before the Hindle was on the market.

Just looking for a racing stay bracket to delete the foot pegs. I know Hindle and M4 makes the bracket, but this is the cheaper option.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Nope, I have the Two Bros. slip-on. Bought it before the Hindle was on the market.

Just looking for a racing stay bracket to delete the foot pegs. I know Hindle and M4 makes the bracket, but this is the cheaper option.
I may go down same route, will be interested to see how you find it. Do you know the length of it? Trying to avoid mounting issues with the Scorpion I have ordered.

Late edit: Cant seem to find it on the STG site? Link please.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I may go down same route, will be interested to see how you find it. Do you know the length of it? Trying to avoid mounting issues with the Scorpion I have ordered.
Don't know the length. All trial and error. Actually purchased it from Hindle main headquarters, forgot to ask her what her dimensions are. Customer service was great. I know it's stainless steel and painted black. Should arrive tomorrow the earliest or Monday.

Reactions: Kiwi Rider

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great price but not a fan of the look at all. Just bought a Arrow racetech Black.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow! Sounds good, looks pretty-ok good to me. But honestly, as with any exhaust from this guy (at least what i've seen) who keeps warning of non-street legal exhausts, i'm worried about buying any exhaust cuz i don't wanna get busted.. **** good deal though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow! Sounds good, looks pretty-ok good to me. But honestly, as with any exhaust from this guy (at least what i've seen) who keeps warning of non-street legal exhausts, i'm worried about buying any exhaust cuz i don't wanna get busted.. **** good deal though.
I've been riding with no exhaust and haven't had any police stop me. 600s are louder with an exhaust.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been riding with no exhaust and haven't had any police stop me. 600s are louder with an exhaust.
Ok. Well that must be louder amiright? So thank you but also... I'm like almost 40% sure we don't reference 600s here at this strictly 400 forum. lol jk just re-read that. So are you saying, a stock 600 is louder than a 400 with a slip on exhaust? Interesting.
Also sad but that's ok. It's a 400 after all... Anyone selling a 600s by chance? Lol jk 400(pewpew) ftw!
<3 my bike!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I’ve had some fitment issues with recent Hindle products. I had a hindle slip on installed on my Diavel and took it off because it was torque loading the headers. I was afraid it was going to crack a pipe or snap a stud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts