Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Motorcycle gloves are OK. They are designed to protect your fingers from impacts so they probably reduce the risk of boxer fractures. Also, they are less soft than sparring gloves, so I guess most motorcycle gloves would be fine, if you like punching.

·
Registered
2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 2010 Suzuki GSXR600 x2 2018/19 N400
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he had to be wearing these Spidi gloves !!!!

·
Director of Moderation
2,281 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me if he had that or something similar. Two KOs like that is kind of impressive.
I like seeing videos of idiots mouthing off or doing stupid stuff to someone else without knowing who they're messing with and then they get knocked TF out lol That's why it's best to keep to yourself cuz you never know what the other person is capable of. Can't judge a book by its cover. Lots of people at the muay thai gym I train at that look like average joes and you wouldn't think they can do much, but they can knock a mofo out pretty quick lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yes and that is without counting weapons. Motorcycle gear can be very handy in a fight, if used smartly (otherwise, especially the helmet, can be a liability).

Speaking about the video above, the only thing about it, the guy can get arrested and / or sued (depending on the local laws) because that was not self-defense since he had ample opportunity to leave. But it was entertaining and satisfying. Just making this distinction in case anyone reading this thinks that they can get away easily in a similar situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts