Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inbike winter Goatskin riding gloves.
Returned to seller.They are very warm and appear to be very durable but the insulated lining is not attached to the outer shell. The fingers turn inside out and are extremely difficult to put back on
馃悏
Oops

Registered
I use these: Highway 21 7V Radiant Heated Gloves - RevZilla

If you are serious about riding in cold weather you really need heated gloves. These have batteries so you don't need to wire the bike. You can also take the batteries out and they are still nice and warm if you are riding in temperatures over 50. They are nice high quality and provider protection in case of a fall.

Reactions: JFMNINJA400

Premium Member
Hugger makes affordable gloves that fit well. I have several pairs, (Prefer the deer skin.) and they've held up well over the years, butt haven't crashed in 'em, so dunno how they'd hold up in a get off? :unsure:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
馃悏 Good gloves..rode today, temp dropped to a little above 40f by the time I got home. 100+ mi 3hrs. Kemimoto gloves first try. Quite a bit better than the Joe Rocket Wind Chill gloves I have that I wore last year. Maybe the 3M Thinsulate has worn and flattened jn the Joe Rockets? The kemimoto gloves also have the 3M Thinsulate and are half the price on Amazon. However they are a little bulky but not terribly so and have rather large knuckle protection armor. I would buy them again.....
Socks... bought the best cold weather wool blend that Carhartt has on their web site, about 8 bucks. They did really good....
.Jacket....got a HWK leather jacket from their web site. Has a zip in/out liner. Did ok late fall as far as being too hot but was exellent today in the cold. But 70 bucks....just my opinions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts