Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had pretty bad accident. Looking to get another one. Anyone interested in selling your Ninja 400 ABS in Southern California?

Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Glad you're ok enough to ride and that you're sticking with an ABS model! We all love our ninja but this might be a good opportunity to dip your foot in to something different, you'll never know what you'll enjoy!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you're ok enough to ride and that you're sticking with an ABS model! We all love our ninja but this might be a good opportunity to dip your foot in to something different, you'll never know what you'll enjoy!
What do you suggest for the same Ninja 400 budget?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope you're ok bro. Any lessons we can learn from your accident you don't mind sharing if possible? Are you keeping the wrecked ninja for parts?
Just don't underestimate what gravel and oil can do even if you're going straight. Not sure yet about the bike yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What do you suggest for the same Ninja 400 budget?
it depends if you care about engine displacement or not really, HP difference between 300 and 400cc isn't that crazy IMO. You can go the route of something that's more of a naked bike like the Yamaha MT03 (less fairings) thats light and easy to work on, there are also 2 cheaper options by BMW that are on the affordable end the G310R thats a pretty sportier bike and g310GS which is like an intro adventure bike (think these are 1k off MSRP currently for quarter 3 sales). Or you can even go the route of a supermoto (honda/kawasaki/suzuki etc).

I'm not sure how prices fair on your end of the country but near me most of these are around the same price range.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello!

What's your budget?

·
Registered
9 Posts
same Ninja 400 budget
I may be open to selling mine. $5500 though - mainly due to me not sure if I want to sell haha. I just threw on new HH brakes, and new Power RS'; I've already gotten offers for 5k before those swaps so wouldn't let it go for less than my asking. I've seen a couple for around 5k on the other obvious selling sites though. If/when you get a new bike, let's go hit the canyons when they reopen!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts