Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E43S5U0

Trying to decide and pick out a mount for my phone. Was going to go with this for the Fork Stem mount from Ram mounts.
Yes and no. How badly do you want the mount?

The rammount's fastener holes are 4" apart. It will barely clear the gas cap. Then you will probably have to drill mounting holes in the cap and dremel off those top two funky ears or turtle legs, whatever you want to call those. It is doable, I think.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Is it hard to install or do you basically just push it in as far as you can? lol
Installation could be bit tricky if the directions aren't fallowed, Ill post a photo here of mine so you can see it.... Its not in the way of controls, Cluster or anything. no issues running the freeways cause the windscreen keep wind off it - hasn't fallen off from Poping wheelies. no issue thus far.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it hard to install or do you basically just push it in as far as you can? lol
I watched RamMounts video on it. It doesn't look hard at all. Basically insert the rubber piece into the stem hole mark it and cut. Then measure from the other end and cut the excess off. Then use the washer/screw/nut and get that setup and then insert into the stem hole. Once inserted tighten so the mount doesn't move once you have it in the position you want and you are good to go.

·
Registered
440 Posts
hasn't fallen off from Poping wheelies. no issue thus far.

Just the information I was looking for..thank you..

Oh, I meant the setup not the wheelies..:grin::angel::grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts