Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping to do an upgrade from a Yamaha R15v2 to the Kawi N400. Used the bike for commute and occasional weekend ride. Been riding for 3 years now and felt I already outgrew the bike. Will the N400 be a substantial upgrade? Thanks for future replies! Ride on.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :)

Yes, I would call going from a 150cc single to a 400cc twin substantial alright!

There are a couple of members on here from the Philippines. I'm sure they will introduce themselves if they see this post.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm from Manila with the black Ninja 400. My other bike is an NS 200 and the Ninja is a whole different experience. Is it already available in Cebu, both the black and KRT green? I say get it, no regrets -- good for commuting and the weekend sporty ride. My legs do feel the heat from the engine, especially in stop-and-go traffic, but it is no biggie. Also easy to filter through traffic except that the stock mirrors really stick out -- but you can change them easy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Thanks guys. Will be test riding a black one this coming weekend. Can't wait. Guess it's time to go green. Haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts