Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thats awesome, to me having something faster is always funnier, even coming off curves, is a 400 fun yes, would it be even better with 20 more horsepower at the same weight, of course. I don’t think modifying stuff is for everyone, but the feeling you get when you ride something that has been built makes it fun, eventually i will get this little bike in the 6’s and still ride curves with it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That thing is an absolute monster... I love it.
How well does the stock motor handle NOS + do ya have any dyno numbers?
what are you pushing through it & how is it set up?
Thanks i am still on the stock tune, i add a little c16 to the tank, it has a 25hp shot, i haven’t got to make a full 1/8 mile hit or dyno pulls yet, I sprayed it in second and 3rd both times it stood straight up on a sweet power wheelie, the bike is 6 inch longer then a z125 & a 400, i am looking at buying the stuff to tune the stock computer, the nitrous is on a toggle with a wot switch

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks i am still on the stock tune, i add a little c16 to the tank, it has a 25hp shot, i haven’t got to make a full 1/8 mile hit or dyno pulls yet, I sprayed it in second and 3rd both times it stood straight up on a sweet power wheelie, the bike is 6 inch longer then a z125 & a 400, i am looking at buying the stuff to tune the stock computer, the nitrous is on a toggle with a wot switch
I'd assume it's a dry setup tapped into the airbox?
I've got a kit laying around in the shed from when the ol man used to drag race a Z9, been tempted to have a play with it haha
25hp shot seems pretty nuts on stock internals.
Also what are you using for fuelling? I'm thinking a power commander would likely be sufficient.

Seems like a weapon, you'll have to upload more photos/videos given the chance. Keen to see where this thing goes

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
I'd assume it's a dry setup tapped into the airbox?
I've got a kit laying around in the shed from when the ol man used to drag race a Z9, been tempted to have a play with it haha
25hp shot seems pretty nuts on stock internals.
Also what are you using for fuelling? I'm thinking a power commander would likely be sufficient.

Seems like a weapon, you'll have to upload more photos/videos given the chance. Keen to see where this thing goes
Its a daul nozzle wet shot below the throttle bodies, when i did the swap it i could not use the airbox, 93/c16 mix, ninja 400 pump in z pump assembly 4:49 in the video is the first time i sprayed it, roads were damp that night

21 - 28 of 28 Posts