Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if there is anyone else in the Dairy State hidden in the depths of this Forum. I'm new to motorcycles and just picked up a Ninja 400 yesterday. If anyone is anywhere near Central WI it would be cool to meet up. If it ever stops snowing that is...

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We have members all over the world here. I'm sure if there's someone in Wisconsin they will chime in. I'm in New York. Based on your pic, there's still snow and looks to be pretty cold. And I thought it was still cold on the east coast. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Appleton, WI here
Where in central WI are you KittyTurntables? I have family in Stratford/Marshfield.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome!
Let me know next time you're in the area!

Once I get through the break in process I'm sure I'll probably ride the bike to Stratford to see how it does on longer trips.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do for sure!
I'm about an hour away from Stratford, I'd be willing to ride down if I'm available.
I'm also still in the break in period I'm right at the 200 mile mark. I'm still deciding if I'm going to drive all the way back to De Pere for the 600 mile service or if I'm going to find a closer shop to take it to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts