Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,181 Posts
I would be definitely interested. Would love too hear that inline 4 scream on the track! Still no word that it’s OFFICIALLY coming too the US. I was disappointed the 4 cyl 250 didn’t make it too the US. I will be heartbroken 💔 if the 4 cyl 400 doesn’t make the trip either 😰😰😰

· Registered
541 Posts
You guys dont run electric superchargers on your bikes? Thought it was the norm, and with the lighter 400, I can pass 600 supersports on the drag EASY.

Font Output device Cable Gadget Screenshot

Or we could upgrade to the equally unavailable supercharged ZX-4H2R. I bet we could get 100hp out of it.
There is something intrinsically humorous about the comment above, and I for one greatly enjoyed it.

· Registered
431 Posts
I would be definitely interested. Would love too hear that inline 4 scream on the track! Still no word that it’s OFFICIALLY coming too the US. I was disappointed the 4 cyl 250 didn’t make it too the US. I will be heartbroken 💔 if the 4 cyl 400 doesn’t make the trip either 😰😰😰

I think SpeedWerks down in Dover DE is grey marketing in some ZX25s....the guy said he was...he had a shjt ton of 2-strokes in his shop when I was in there a couple years agao

· Registered
690 Posts
I sold a 600cc Honda Hornet Inline 4 cylinder to buy my Z400. Before that I road a Honda CB-1 400cc Inline 4. Before that I road a Yamaha FZ600 inline 4. Had the opportunity to ride at Assen TT course in Holland, they rented the whole track. My friends scored a ZX400 for me to ride for a week, (we also toured into Germany, Nürburgring).
So for now I'm really enjoying the simplistic Kawasaki Z400 two cylinder and will not be seduced to another inline 4.....for a while.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts