Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Well after further communications with the company and great response to my inquiries I bought one. 馃槂

I used the discount code and free shipping and it totaled $441 and change.
With the timeline I have for being home I'll have it hopefully by the time I get home around August 24.

I'll do the installation on my catless header I got from @b0Xcrash , cut the pipe to spec which according to @CS Racing is 35mm and proceed to chronicle the installation and sound bytes when it's done.

Since the db killer is an easy on/ off installation I'll include sound bytes for both.
The reason I got this is because all of the YouTube videos of bikes having this exhaust sound soooooo sweet. Nothing but good reviews from their owners.

The other reason is it's low profile to the bike and if the bike was to fall the muffler would be the least concern about replacing because it stick out so far. 馃し

Thanks for the professionalism @CS Racing has given in their replies here and communication with me and we will see how this goes Kate August. 馃榿馃馃グ
Thank you for trusting our product!

Registered
One engine, 2 wheels, reformed squid rider 馃槀馃悪
Sorry to necro this thread. (not enough rep for dms)

I'm interested in this exhaust too.

@CS Racing I have some questions:
How much does it weigh?
How loud is it? (dB with insert is appreciated)
How is the power impacted?

@misnblu Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think?
First I love your avatar. 馃グ
Weight of the exhaust is lighter than the LeoVince LV10 it replaces and the quality is top notch in every way.

Volume of the CSRacing exhaust is the same as the LV10 without the baffle on both exhausts but I've not tried the CS exhaust with it's db killer inserted yet although I did fit it to the muffler and it is a perfect fit. I never cranked it up with the db killer to see how it sounds so I can't help you on that. 馃様

I'm bringing the db killer with me at the next track event mid October where I'll have a few sessions with and without it on the bike to make an assessment about it.

If you didn't already know I'm an over the road truck driver working 4-6 weeks on the road at a time with 5-6 days home between being out.
Soooo I really haven't had much time to ride as building the bike has had me obsessed with finishing it and now it is complete.

I have no negatives on the CSRacing exhaust so far. 馃憤
The modification to the exhaust is quite easy as all that needs to be done is cut off 35mm from the weld and a hacksaw worked perfectly.

It fits perfectly. 馃榿
It looks amazing. 馃槏
It hugs the bike out of the way from being damaged in case of a fall or crash. 馃憤
It also allows the removal of the exhaust hanger which opens up the rear of the bike nicely.

Sorry about the lack of information on power and loudness but now that I have no more upgrades for the bike it's full time riding on street and track when I'm home. 馃

Registered
Sorry to necro this thread. (not enough rep for dms)

I'm interested in this exhaust too.

@CS Racing I have some questions:
How much does it weigh?
How loud is it? (dB with insert is appreciated)
How is the power impacted?

@misnblu Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think?

I believe it weighs about 3kg. It's 4kg with the package.
We didn't have the chance to test it yet to verify the power gain and dB levels.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts