Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals just wanted to say hello from Oklahoma! Got a Ninja 400 and decided to join up to hear all about the tips and tricks of this bike.

A little info about me, been riding for 6 years now and I ride usually year around. Started on cruisers but have been on sport bikes for a few years now and love all types of bikes! I go through a lot of bikes, I like a little bit of variety. My other two bikes (currently) are a 2013 R1 I've had a couple years and a 2009 GSXR 750 I picked up to do motorcycle lapping days at the track.

Reason I picked the 400... Given my other two bikes I wanted something fun and sporty but not something that required or asked me to go fast all the time. :grin: I was originally looking at a CBR500R because i had had one before and really enjoyed that bike. But given the prices they were going for as well as the lack of features that came standard with the Ninja 400, I decided on the 400. Enough talk, here she is! I love this color

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice. I fuggin' love the blue but I couldn't go without ABS (it's kicked in in the wet and on sand a couple times already and probably saved me from lowsiding).

I wonder how much it'd cost to get the blue fairings. Probably an eye-watering amount if OEM :/.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals just wanted to say hello from Oklahoma! Got a Ninja 400 and decided to join up to hear all about the tips and tricks of this bike.

A little info about me, been riding for 6 years now and I ride usually year around. Started on cruisers but have been on sport bikes for a few years now and love all types of bikes! I go through a lot of bikes, I like a little bit of variety. My other two bikes (currently) are a 2013 R1 I've had a couple years and a 2009 GSXR 750 I picked up to do motorcycle lapping days at the track.

Reason I picked the 400... Given my other two bikes I wanted something fun and sporty but not something that required or asked me to go fast all the time. :grin: I was originally looking at a CBR500R because i had had one before and really enjoyed that bike. But given the prices they were going for as well as the lack of features that came standard with the Ninja 400, I decided on the 400. Enough talk, here she is! I love this color
Welcome to the forums sir.. A few guys are currently getting mods on their bikes as they become available. while the rest of us are just riding it like crazy cause of how well it handles... you'll see. This forum hits the demographics pretty good with rider that Race to ones that are just getting their feet on the ground..

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Based on one of your pics, seems like you are also a fan of Kawa green. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Just trying to get through the **** break in period... I’m at around 200 miles and kinda been creeping up to 6k since it’s hard to be under 4K.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts