Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyone. New to the forums. Relatively new to motorcycles, I've been dirt biking since I was a kid but never felt the urge to hop on a normal motorcycle. A few months ago I rode my cousin's KTM 690 and I was immediately hooked. So I went out and did some homework and figured the ninja 400 was a great bike at a great price and it was aesthetically pleasing so I picked one up. I love this thing! Anyway that's it

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome.. good pick on first street or returning to the street.. easy bike to maneuver, good on gas mpg and plenty of power to keep up with the other guys on winding roads.. and you already covered that it looks so dang sexy.. enjoy and safe travels!

Reactions: Torchsport

·
Registered
61 Posts
Great choice. Now we need to see the obligatory pics. Otherwise we will call BS. :wink:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Excellent choice for a starter bike and welcome to the forum! The 400 punches well above its class and I think you'll find yourself very pleased, especially once you've passed the break in threshold.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys, I have put only a few hundred miles on the bike so far and I've keept the revs low as per the manual and advice I've read On here. It's been hard for me to not full throttle it lol but I know the pain now will be worth it in the end. I'm surprised at how well this bike corners, I don't really have any other bike to compare it to but I find this bike so incredibly easy to lean into a turn, the bike really instills confidence in the rider with the ergonomics. The more I ride this thing the more I find stuff I like about the bike. Another thing that's very new to me and I never expected was the culture. Now that I ride the bike daily for commuting the motorcycle community has been amazing, people are generally extremely friendly. Thanks for the replies everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts