Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 2010 Suzuki GSXR600 x2 2018/19 N400
1,110 Posts
@Pmack not holding my breath on this bike coming to the US anytime soon and I hold myself back from commenting on any thread pertaining to it, but I had bunch of darts in my hand, so with that said, it would be nice if it came here, but as the market continues to dwindle and less bikes being sold here in US soil, at a SS pricetag, who will it target? people need to focus on what we have here,the N400 and buy parts and enjoy em ! so in the meantime, everyone stop fkn droolin over something that's not even on the market yet !;)

· Registered
681 Posts
@Pmack not holding my breath on this bike coming to the US anytime soon and I hold myself back from commenting on any thread pertaining to it, but I had bunch of darts in my hand, so with that said, it would be nice if it came here, but as the market continues to dwindle and less bikes being sold here in US soil, at a SS pricetag, who will it target? people need to focus on what we have here,the N400 and buy parts and enjoy em ! so in the meantime, everyone stop fkn droolin over something that's not even on the market yet !;)
@jetpilot01 , I would love to own one or two of them, IF they make it to the the states.
Lightweight, lower HP bikes are better to learn on IMHO than a 130 hp 600 I-4.
Lots of older, crusty riders that would rather have a lightweight 400cc screamer than an RS660, R7, or modern I-4.
If they come stateside, you will likely post a pic of yours before I do. I have read your comments on previous posts about the 4R, and your dealer buddy.

· Registered
N650
543 Posts
I agree that the rear bike is something different than the foreground bike, I will guess 2023 H2 SX since the website only shows 2022 so far. With the foreground bike being either a special edition N400 or the inline-4 in a N400 frame. My thought is that something like the ZX4R would probably get an independent introduction, not dragged along with 2 watercraft and an H2 refresh, so I don't know what to think here. Ninja 400 with USD forks.

· Registered
704 Posts
I agree that the rear bike is something different than the foreground bike, I will guess 2023 H2 SX since the website only shows 2022 so far. With the foreground bike being either a special edition N400 or the inline-4 in a N400 frame. My thought is that something like the ZX4R would probably get an independent introduction, not dragged along with 2 watercraft and an H2 refresh, so I don't know what to think here. Ninja 400 with USD forks.
The 2023 Ninja H2 is visible on the website and I don't think the SX would be considered a new model launch since it would just be a carry over from the previous year?

The foreground bike appears to have a resonator bump that is similar to the ZX6R.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts