Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless I am mistaken and I hope I am, Michelin no longer offers Road 5's in stock sizes for our bikes. Only the pricier Road 6. The 6 is suppoded to be a little better in the rain. If this is the case I guess I'll be changing my preference to another brand. I have noticed that tire prices have jumped substantially in the last few months. Who else offers the dual compound tire?
Dammit!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have ordered the Metzerler Sportec RR M9 from Revzilla for mine. They are listed as dual compound with silica which is supposedly why the Michelin tires grip and last as well as they do. I am not saying they will be as good but they are available and $90 less. Almost anything will be better than my 11,000 mile stock Dunlops.😄

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have ordered the Metzerler Sportec RR M9 from Revzilla for mine. They are listed as dual compound with silica which is supposedly why the Michelin tires grip and last as well as they do. I am not saying they will be as good but they are available and $90 less. Almost anything will be better than my 11,000 mile stock Dunlops.😄
Cool. I'll check on those. I think Baxter is a fan.

🐉

·
Registered
26 Posts
Metzerler Sportec RR M9
I check price $189 where did you find them for $90.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts