Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I got approved for a brand new zx6r!!! picking her up later this week! I am selling a puig tinted windscreen and hindle slip on exhaust I am located in Chicago. Ill send the windshield for $110 shipped and $190 hindle carbon fiber slip on shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Considering your history I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow you say never mind I’m keeping the bike. Or a girl just passed me up on a 1000, so I need to get a 1000
Now. Or I just saw a jet pass me, I need to learn how to fly planes now.

Reactions: Joker81

·
Registered
377 Posts
Tough crowd lol! N400 is the most fun bike I've ever had! Good luck to you on your new ride, just be careful.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Alright guys I got approved for a brand new zx6r!!! picking her up later this week! I am selling a puig tinted windscreen and hindle slip on exhaust I am located in Chicago. Ill send the windshield for $110 shipped and $190 hindle carbon fiber slip on shipped.
Really keen for the windscreen. Do you ship internationally?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll pick up the lot for $260 shipped. I think that's fair considering it's all used, $110 for the windscreen is a slap in the face. That's **** near retail price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts