Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
What’s a good dark windscreen for reduced wind hitting the face?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Aftermarket Windscreens. What do you have?

Does anyone have any feedback or recommendation for aftermarket windscreens? My commute is mostly freeway with windy overpasses. So, I will be using the N400 on the track.

I’m trying to decide on either the Zero Gravity Double bubble or Corsa. Also playing with the idea of picking up a cheap Chinese clone. Any feedback? Picture of aftermarket windscreens on your bike?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Watched a video on YouTube last night, it was the Hotbodies windscreen installation, I really like the windscreens, the shape the smoke tinted one especially, however the name is on the screen and I don't much care for that, and I don't know what they cost, I like the look of a tinted windscreen though alot more than a clear one

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Watched a video on YouTube last night, it was the Hotbodies windscreen installation, I really like the windscreens, the shape the smoke tinted one especially, however the name is on the screen and I don't much care for that, and I don't know what they cost, I like the look of a tinted windscreen though alot more than a clear one
Have at it. Their link is below if you care to see it. :nerd:
https://www.hotbodiesracing.com/product-category/search-by-bike/kawasaki/ninja-400-2018-kawasaki/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Update for everyone, kept bugging Hot Bodies and finally got more info on the windscreens and it's not good. The person I spoke with said that it would be another couple of months and that the shields haven't even gone into production yet!!!

Mid August was the earliest generalization I could get. Given that info, I'm going with whatever I can find now. We kind of do the same there here at the company I work at, in that schedules get delayed and **** happens, but after the third time being told, "It's coming out soon.." it's hard to justify waiting just because their a local company..

Get your windscreens elsewhere ladies and gents.. These won't be out for a while.

Revzilla has the Puig windscreens for under $100 and comes with free CONUS shipping. That's the route I'm going.
How do you like your PUIG windscreen? It doesn't seem to look much different from OEM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lol im not saying im a giant, but on this bike at 6 0 and tucked i still catch a bunch of wind. I mean im probably just too big for the bike in general.
Go to www.reactiveparts.com and order a TT screen. I apologize if im stating the obvious but anyway reactiveparts make the "TT" screen for the road racing bikes that spend a lot of time pinned in 6th gear. Tall screens not necessarily for tall riders but they will be taller then any other out there. I hope this potentially helps you

61 - 76 of 76 Posts