Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ninja 300 mirrors are compatible but you have o use the screws that come with the ninja 400 as they are about twice as long tho the thread on them is the same. Also levers are compatible between the 400 and 300 so be sure to find some good deals there :)
As you seem to be our compatibility guru Emu, are the levers that are available on Ebay worth getting or are they just cheap crap that will break easily?

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
As you seem to be our compatibility guru Emu, are the levers that are available on Ebay worth getting or are they just cheap crap that will break easily?
I've had cheap Ebay levers on both my CBR's with no issues. I think I paid $30 for the last set!

I hope he's right about the compatibility cos I just ordered these:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/7-Click-GP-Adjustable-Levers-for-Kawasaki-Ninja-300R-13-17/253126299915?epid=2216463943&hash=item3aef80d10b:g:j9wAAOSwH05ZqAx0

·
Registered
14 Posts
the levers for 250Fi are also comaptible to the 300's so this means it will also be compatible for the 400's...

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been trying to find shorty levers for my n400, but the ones I find are always shipping from China. Is there any that are shipping from USA? I don't want to wait 3 weeks for my shorties :(

·
Registered
423 Posts
I purchased the Spears Racing levers and posted pics in the thread here.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pazzo levers....

I installed some cheapo "Ninja 300 Style" mirrors, and a set of Pazzo levers:

The mirrors are ok, for $35 new, shipped. It doesn't seem like you can turn them in? Also, one of them has some "slop" in the ball joint. They work, they view behind is clear (for me, I think the 300 mirrors may offer a better view than the 400 ones). I will certainly be getting an OEM set, though.

As for the Pazzo's, they are nice. However, the brake side has no bushing (the stock lever has one pressed in). So I expect that lever to wear out over time as the metal pivot bolt wears into the aluminum of the lever.

I also adjusted the chain for the first time, today.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Adjustables

Hey guys can you post links for the best aftermarket adjustable levers i could only find puig ones on this form and not liking them because its not plug and play thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts