Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went and splurged on another piece of high end gear. I tell myself that it’s always cheaper than doctor bills...

I’ve owned 2 other Aerostich Roadcrafters in the past and decided to try out their newest unlined version called the R3. Of course I just had to have it in blue...LOL

I got the additional back and hip armor for added protection. Thank the good Lord above I’ve never had to test out the crash protection these suits have to offer. But I like knowing that I’m better protected just in case. They’re not cheap, but in my opinion they are worth every penny!

Anyone else rockin‘ a Stich?...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bean rock'in the 'Stitch since the late '80s, luv em. How does the R3 compare to the regular Roadcrafter? Is it as easy to get in 'n out of?
The only fool to do Riel/Reyhouse on a FZ6; or any I4 for that matter. :LOL:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Looks like a warm suit for the colder temps. What’s temps does it feel best in? Can you wear it in temps above 75 degrees?

·
Registered
85 Posts
It isn't too warm, I've worn it in anything from mid 20s to 116. It fits over other clothes, so depends on what you wear underneath. Winter I wear sweat pants 'n heated jacket, summer shorts. Then when I stop for lunch, take off the 'Stitch I'm rock'in shorts 'n cowboy boots; a real slave to fashion!!! :ROFLMAO:

Here, I found my long lost brother. :LOL:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts