Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Glad to be here. I have my sights on the Ninja 400 pearl solar yellow/ gray and got a quote of $6100. Wouldn’t budge. List price is $5299 and tax in VA is 4% = $219. So $581 for other fees. So... should I do it? There are no other dealerships within 50 miles that has this and it’s in the DC metro area. High cost of living.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I paid about the same after financing fees. Total was under $6000.
It's up to you obviously, but it isn't a bad deal if you are financing.
If that is the quote without financing fees, they will add about another $500 for that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's my first bike and I'm already at 3000 miles. Definitely not bored. It is also my daily commuter now (though I only live 1 mile away from work, so most of those miles are rides and road trips).

Honestly, if I had a faster bike, I'd probably get a bunch of tickets. I like that it is somewhat limiting, while still being able to go 110+ mph.

·
Registered
440 Posts
$600 seems about average for prep and freight charges.. you can smile and when they are all done and before ya sign, tell them you are gonna need a helmet and gloves thrown in to get it home...worked for me..lol.. Oh, ya might want to think about an extended warranty.. no telling what happens with a 1st year model come the 13th month...jus'a thought...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Call ultimate cycle in virginia and talk to them. They were at $5300 OTD (including all dealer fees) for me on a yellow/grey but not including DMV fees (out of state).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually wrote them last night so hopefully they can give me a quote today. But it’s far from where I am and i may have to get it delivered.

·
Registered
295 Posts
No it doesn't take that long to learn on a motorcycle I have friends who are racing inside 500miles
and other friends who only had there bikes a few months ,no where near 3000 miles,who have just taken off on a round the world trip

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey hey, I paid for the Ninja 400... 40,000 ILS cash which translates to about 11,000USD. And I work on minimum wage. I can assure you you are at the fine zone brother lmao

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy crap. I lucked out and got a smoking deal for a new ninja 400, solar yellow/gray for $5282 OTD at Ultimate Cycles in Potowa,VA. 100 miles away but saves me a bunch of money. Ask for Alex, ext. 114. They are still giving the discount but not reflected on their website.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Holy crap. I lucked out and got a smoking deal for a new ninja 400, solar yellow/gray for $5282 OTD at Ultimate Cycles in Potowa,VA. 100 miles away but saves me a bunch of money. Ask for Alex, ext. 114. They are still giving the discount but not reflected on their website.
Told you, you're welcome :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy crap thank you!!! I actually got $250 more off because of my military service. Something the other dealership forgot to mention. I thought I read your post in FB. Anyways, unbelievable deal!!! $5035 OTD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts