Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This coming Sunday will be my 1st trackday of the season. Many other states have not opened their tracks and the cancellations continue. NYST and NCBIKE are open and they are limiting the number of riders and guest. I will be wearing a mask in the pits for sure. The weather is looking awesome, sunny and in the low 70s!!! I will be riding the 400 mostly, make bring either the 750 or 600.

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
Sounds great! Keep us posted, I always like your ride reports! I'm really glad things are moving forward, I think everyone is ready for a mental vacation.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What an awesome day to ride, the weather was absolutely perfect. Had to be close to 80 degrees and FULL sunshine the whole day. The day was SOLD OUT and I am gonna leave that statement alone. I got in 8 1/2 sessions. 2 sessions on the 600 after I had the local suspension guru set it properly. Didn’t have enough cash to have the 400 rear shock dialed in properly but the bike ran absolutely flawless. All the street riding definitely helped, I didn’t feel rusty at all. There was only 1 RED FLAG 🚩 the entire day in the group I was riding in!
Might go back this coming weekend or next!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts