Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
That’s awesome man! What state?
WV, Ridersville Cycle

Ordered pre Kawa price hike so they honored prior pricing.

Of particular note is that it required absolutely no haggling or playing buyer~dealer game. 1st call gave me a great price, placed deposit and when they couldnt get a hard delivery date back in Apr 2021 for a 2021 N400 ABS, returned deposit no guestions asked. Quickly to boot.

I reached out back in July, gave me a price for a 2021 ABS vs a 2022 ABS, and again no problems accepting slightly higher 2022 price ($200 more IIRC then a Teal 2021 for my all black 2022 and I dont care for the Teal I dont care what they call it).

Paid a deposit & waited. It is about 5-6wks overdue, maybe more. But absolutely will use them again if I need an upgrade in 4-6months.:p which isnt likely to happen in even 5yrs

·
Registered
225 Posts
Side note: I heavily prefer the 400 over the 650. I sold my 650 to get a 400. Well with them both in stock trim that is.
The 650 was way too bouncy. Maybe when my joints get really bad haha

Reactions: Alex_Soto1

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Update: got one guy to give me a OTD of 7500 for 22 krt 400 abs
And 7300 for 22 400 black and grey

should I try to knock off another couple $100s or play the back and forth game with the 2 dealers until they give me a better price?

·
Registered
5 Posts
That price quoted is very high, even in NZ, the 2022 KRT on official website is NZD$8995, convert to USD is around $6300. What a ripoff! Probably should bargain more, or get some free stuff from dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, hope you’re doing well.

Saw this post and was hoping I could get some helpful tips. I am also in Southern California shopping for a ninja400. I can’t seem to find any and if I do, they’re quoting me $8800+. What dealers should I be talking to? I’ve been to most all dealers within a 50 mile radius of me. Looking for a bike with abs. Im fine with preordering, financing or straight cash. Preferably in black but at this point I don’t care haha. Just want to get to riding. Passed the msf course last month and have been trying to find a bike ever since.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Saw this post and was hoping I could get some helpful tips. I am also in Southern California shopping for a ninja400. I can’t seem to find any and if I do, they’re quoting me $8800+. What dealers should I be talking to? I’ve been to most all dealers within a 50 mile radius of me. Looking for a bike with abs. Im fine with preordering, financing or straight cash. Preferably in black but at this point I don’t care haha. Just want to get to riding. Passed the msf course last month and have been trying to find a bike ever since.
Oh! Also I’m not familiar with any dealers selling online/out of state if that gets me a better price I’m fine with it but I haven’t had any luck finding one of these dealers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

Bro tell me about it, we just have to wait till inventory goes back to normalish. 8k is way too much for a 400. People on here all agree that we shouldn’t be paying more than 7k and even that is ridiculously high. Read through the thread and look at others otd prices on here, it’s very informative. I’m on the same boat as you, hopefully we get one soon man.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bro tell me about it, we just have to wait till inventory goes back to normalish. 8k is way too much for a 400. People on here all agree that we shouldn’t be paying more than 7k and even that is ridiculously high. Read through the thread and look at others otd prices on here, it’s very informative. I’m on the same boat as you, hopefully we get one soon man.
We can buy at the same time if anyone's interested in Los Angeles area. Perhaps a socal dealer will give a better OTD prices with two purchases.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts