Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Except for the last one, very similar to current models. Also interesting that the pictures are not stock but rather with accessories.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't authenticate the source for what its worth. I admit I should have.

·
Registered
43 Posts
interesting that the pictures are not stock but rather with accessories.
If you are revering to the seat cowl, frame sliders, tall windshield, etc, Yes, the N4 sold in Thailand do come with the extras. You also pay a premium price. My OTD price in 2018 was 205,000 baht about $6,500 USD. That also included a year of insurance and first year registration.
Looks like prices are going up. http://www.kawasaki.co.th/motorcycle/ninja400

·
Registered
398 Posts
If you are revering to the seat cowl, frame sliders, tall windshield, etc, Yes, the N4 sold in Thailand do come with the extras. You also pay a premium price. My OTD price in 2018 was 205,000 baht about $6,500 USD. That also included a year of insurance and first year registration.
Looks like prices are going up. http://www.kawasaki.co.th/motorcycle/ninja400
That is a premium as those accessories are well under $1k. I probably would just buy the stock bike and get those accessories myself. They are simple installs. To change the seat is 15 seconds, to change the windshield is 10 minutes. The frame sliders will take a good hour to do as you have to remove the fairings.

In the US they typically don't sell the bikes with the accessories as standard but you can get the shop to install them if you want.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Kawasaki announced 15 new colours for the 2021 (the source is the most serious Italian bike’s magazine, but I’m sure that in Italy there will be only the black and the KRT versions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
“Motociclismo” (the Italian magazine) published the photos of the 15 color schemes. I suppose that Kawasaki will use only few schemes for each country. In Italy they easily sell two colours scheme: black an KRT (which’s the most required) but they may have difficulties to sell the blue one or the back and white one, for example. For this reason I suppose that here they will carry on to sell only the two “classic” colour schemes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
International markets get the nice variety of color schemes. US will probably get black and...blacker. I love the pearl white color scheme from 2017 and wish they'd bring it back to the US.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I like the blue the best but need to see it in person. I saw a black and red 2020 model in person at the track and it really pops, I really like that color scheme!!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

1 - 20 of 20 Posts