Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Kiwi, don't forget... you no longer have you snazzy cape and Super Powers on this board. If you type it, it's out there. No turning back with a simple delete. Just like in real life. ;)
Yeah I miss my magic wand. I could have gone in and deleted all the text using the edit function but an empty box is a sure sign of a cover up when a foot in mouth crime has been committed. 馃槃

Registered
:cool: I have just picked up my Ninja 400 on Thursday and put 308 miles on ,156 on the first ride from picking it up,great bike,I also have a Ktm 690 Duke and a Versy 1000,I had a Honda Grom for the small bike (to ride with son who got one also), but the Grom was just to small for my 5'8-200lbs , So I test drove both the Z400 and the Ninja and wanted the naked style (like the Duke ),But when getting ready to make the deal they offered rebates on the Ninja and not the Z, crazy,...um...no brainer I got the Ninja and I wanted no abs so I got the KRT paint sceem, I changed oil after I got home on Fri night with 310 miles on and have to say awesome bike for what you get, I think you would love either 400 that you get, Oh yeh,welcome to the site and enjoy,(y),Also I got 75 mpg...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts