Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
That’s a pretty sick looking bike. Had it been available when I purchased my 400 I can guarantee that’s what I’d be riding.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That’s a pretty sick looking bike. Had it been available when I purchased my 400 I can guarantee that’s what I’d be riding.
Depending on headlight, I am fortunate to have had to wait. Unless its not around by the end of the year. I also might want to get the sport bike out of my system but naked bikes are probably where I will ultimately end up. Or ADV.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depending on headlight, I am fortunate to have had to wait. Unless its not around by the end of the year. I also might want to get the sport bike out of my system but naked bikes are probably where I will ultimately end up. Or ADV.
It's highly unlikely it will be available until next year but we should get a look at it in the oct/nov motor shows.
Great that you have the choice, timing is everything.

·
Registered
243 Posts
USA never got the MT-03 though right? Wouldn't be surprised if they hold steady if the Z650 here. Ah, but that motorcycle dot com link above says CARB, so I guess it is then.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow that's a great looking bike. Seems that Kawa has a whole bunch of updates coming to their lineup for next year. Fingers crossed we don't region/availability restrictions across them, aside from maybe colors.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's highly unlikely it will be available until next year but we should get a look at it in the oct/nov motor shows.
Great that you have the choice, timing is everything.
How long would you think before they have them available for purchase. Idk if i want to wait until Next February or March. I want my bike for the holidays lol. I have nothing to ride!:surprise:

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How long would you think before they have them available for purchase. Idk if i want to wait until Next February or March. I want my bike for the holidays lol. I have nothing to ride!:surprise:
You must live in one of the warmer spots of the States if you want to ride in Dec/Jan Lol!
Generally with new models they are revealed at the various bike shows around the globe in Oct/Nov but not on the show room floors until January at the earliest. The Ninja 400 was promised for Januray but it wasn't until February that most of the guys who had pre-ordered actually started receiving their bikes.
It sucks more down here in the Southern Hemisphere as we get the new bikes at the end of our summer, depending on the model sometimes not until April even.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Interesting to read it didn't lose any weight compared to the ex400...heard speculation that it would, but not exactly sure why that would have been the case.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm actually a little bit disappointed, they've made a "bigger" bike look smaller and skinnier then the old z300 and what is up with that headlight? Kawasaki has so many headlights and "windscreen" to choose from and they end up with something like that?? But I'll be seeing it for real later today at Eicma so maybe that will change my mind? At least honda came out with a smashing looking cb650r with just the right upgrades so the z400 better look a whole lot better in real life to be my upgrade bike from the z300.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts