Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
HONYOCK, SUGOMI, ONKEL, GRANTMAN, and SANDRO
I still have my 2018-2019-2020 KAWASAKI Z400 Service Manual FOR SALE!
I bought the Service Manual for over $100.00 and I’m offering it for sale for $50.00
It is over 1 & 1/2 inch thick and has over 600+ pages covering all the bikes details!
I previously SOLD my 2020 Kawasaki Z400 Motorcycle, and I’d like to sell my Service Manual to one of you people who would like to know how to work on and repair their Kawasaki Z400 motorcycle.
You can contact me via email by using one my user names.
1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]
By using my email names I will receive replies directly from anyone who has questions about my Z400 Service Manual! That way I’ll be aware of any person who is interested.
Thanks,
John

·
Banned
26 Posts
I have the Large (8.5” x 11”) and (almost 2” thick), 2019 Kawasaki Z400 Service Manual For Sale. I owned a 2020 Kawi Z400.
But I’m currently offering this Service Manual for Sale. I paid over $100.00 for this Service Manual, but I’m offering it For Sale for $50.00.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I noticed that Kawasaki now have various diagrams of parts, if you don't need the full manual: Owner Center Parts Diagrams
A service manual and parts diagram are completely different things. The service manual doesn't contain a parts diagram.

I don't know how long Kawasaki have had it on their website, but the same parts diagrams have been available for years if you google "Ninja 400 parts fiche" or "Ninja 400 parts diagram" I've never had trouble finding the parts diagrams online for any bike.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ok, thanks! I did not find this on the Canadian site so I assumed it was new. I downloaded the parts diagrams for easy reference just in chase.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any luck finding z400 user manual and service manual pdf’s? I can’t believe you can’t even download the full user manual pdf from Kawi. I know the ninja is very close but I don’t want to guess what the differences are

·
Registered
2 Posts
And I am not buying a manual you people just scanned a printed without the rights to reproduce it lol so don’t even ask me

21 - 28 of 28 Posts