Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not gonna lie that is a pretty steep asking price. Brand new 400's can be had from 4500-5k depending on model year. plus 1.5k for a norton power package and you still come out ahead with a brand new bike. Gonna be a hard sell at that price. Zx6r can be had for 9-10k all day new. Mods dont really add value to a bike. when you start to get real deep into it it can actually lower the value. Your basically trying to sell a used custom tailored suit at your cost.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep it is a steep asking price. I also put that I am open for offers. I’ll more than likely put the bike back to stock and sell it that way.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Congrat ... err ... Welcome back! :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
I don’t know how to delete this thread, I think I’m just gonna keep the bike And drop some money in engine work.
Send AtomicMonkey, our SuperMod, a message and tell him you've changed your mind... and want the thread closed... Easy Peezy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yep it is a steep asking price. I also put that I am open for offers. I’ll more than likely put the bike back to stock and sell it that way.
Honestly not a bad idea at all. Sell the stock bike, sell the used parts on here. You have some top tier **** and im sure people will buy it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts