Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out this 2019 ABS clean title bike. Everything is available except the engine. All parts are in good used condition. Let me know what you want and your offer price, including it being shipped to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 2010 Suzuki GSXR600 x2 2018/19 N400
560 Posts
wheels will be the 1st to gooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can you make me a package price on:
clutch/brake levers
front/rear brake calipers
wheels (with rotors/sprocket, no tires)

Thanks! shipping to 05494

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I'll give you 200 for the set of rims. Somebody posted last year that they would be a dime a dozen this year.
Yeah I am hoping as well, I am seeing them stuck on eBay at the $400-500 range and not selling fast, so I think its time we put our foot down and get these wheels prices down where they should be($200-250 each since the 650 wheels of the same years are that range all day)....of course after BretSV makes the big $$ off his first, lol ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I am hoping as well, I am seeing them stuck on eBay at the $400-500 range and not selling fast, so I think its time we put our foot down and get these wheels prices down where they should be($200-250 each since the 650 wheels of the same years are that range all day)....of course after BretSV makes the big $$ off his first, lol ;)
Does anyone remember if 300 wheels were like this when that was still the current model bike? I'm guessing they will drop a lot come 2023 assuming the current 400 gets replaced then, but thats a long way off right now.

I always try to price my stuff as the lowest comparable condition on ebay, so I might not be drastically driving down prices, but at least trying to get them in a better direction, and still make a little.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Does anyone remember if 300 wheels were like this when that was still the current model bike? I'm guessing they will drop a lot come 2023 assuming the current 400 gets replaced then, but thats a long way off right now.

I always try to price my stuff as the lowest comparable condition on ebay, so I might not be drastically driving down prices, but at least trying to get them in a better direction, and still make a little.
Your good, its not a jab at you. You do what you need to do and feel is right and fair.

I just think its crazy that a set of OEM used wheels cost as much as, or more than, a set of forged wheels will through the Taiwan manufacture. I mean both are high dollar purchases for someone not racing, but still.

Sorry off topic and I am not trying to derail this, just speaking my mind for what its worth.........which is not much, but it almost seems like to me society as a whole is moving towards the "$80 for a McDonalds cheesburger, since, I just bought all of them at the local McDonalds before anyone else could. If your homeless and starving though, I will cut you a deal at $74.99 each...don't mind the fact I will probably have to throw out 100 of them by the end of the day due to being no good anymore, but hey I gotta support my family too"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts