Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have decided to sell my fairly new extremely well taken care of Ninja 400. Sum this up here it goes..Have had well over 30 bikes in my life but after being pushed off the road on my 97 FZR600 and taking a heck of a beating I decided to give up riding since my son was so young.After close to 20 yrs I got the urge to ride again....

Been reading and watching youtube videos that if ya get back into riding again do not jump into the powerful bikes....Get ur skills back...I feel like I have done so.That is the road I have taken!

That being said this Ninja has suited it`s purpose and ready to sell...If anyone wants a great deal on a 1,400 mile bike that has been babied then shoot me a PM..

Additions are Rear Spools,Vegabond rear fender eliminator.and also throw in a 15 tooth front sprocket..

Can`t get 4,500.00 from it then will keep it sitting along side the new ZX6R ABS KRT...Here is a couple pics in this thread post # 52...Great deal for anyone in or around the North Carolina area.

http://www.ninja400riders.com/forum...are-pictures-your-kawasaki-ninja-400-a-6.html

Almost forgot to mention I added the Kawasaki helmet lock.

Will add more pics if requested but she is like new.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Have decided to sell my fairly new extremely well taken care of Ninja 400. Sum this up here it goes..Have had well over 30 bikes in my life but after being pushed off the road on my 97 FZR600 and taking a heck of a beating I decided to give up riding since my son was so young.After close to 20 yrs I got the urge to ride again....

Been reading and watching youtube videos that if ya get back into riding again do not jump into the powerful bikes....Get ur skills back...I feel like I have done so.That is the road I have taken!

That being said this Ninja has suited it`s purpose and ready to sell...If anyone wants a great deal on a 1,400 mile bike that has been babied then shoot me a PM..

Additions are Rear Spools,Vegabond rear fender eliminator.and also throw in a 15 tooth front sprocket..

Can`t get 4,500.00 from it then will keep it sitting along side the new ZX6R ABS KRT...Here is a couple pics in this thread post # 52...Great deal for anyone in or around the North Carolina area.

http://www.ninja400riders.com/forum...are-pictures-your-kawasaki-ninja-400-a-6.html

Lol you and I have allot in common, when my kids were born I dumped my street bikes for dirt bikes & quads, fast forward 20 years and I too needed to relearn street skills, started back on a ninja 250 and rode the crap out of it loving every minute... Then moved up to this 400 for the additional freeway punch - I get why your moving back up, I probably wont be far behind you, and keep this 400 as a backup... I don't think you'll have an issue at $4500.00, Especially now while the hypes still high. Stay safe man.

I do so miss my Katana 600, last bike I had when my first kid was born...

·
Registered
423 Posts
This is a really good deal. If I knew you were going to sell your bike so soon, I might have waited. :)

I have only been riding since 2016 so you have much more experience than I do. So you felt 1400 miles on a smaller displacement bike was enough time before you bought the ZX6R?

When I eventually get a new bike, I think I'll still keep the Ninja 400 especially for urban/city riding. I'm more into naked bikes but I really love the N400.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a really good deal. If I knew you were going to sell your bike so soon, I might have waited. :)

I have only been riding since 2016 so you have much more experience than I do. So you felt 1400 miles on a smaller displacement bike was enough time before you bought the ZX6R?

When I eventually get a new bike, I think I'll still keep the Ninja 400 especially for urban/city riding. I'm more into naked bikes but I really love the N400.
Did what talking heads say aWanderlustSeoul and starting out slow again after a time off.Trying to talk my girlfriend into riding and she can have the 400 but she is not showing any interest..Would be a great riding partner.!

No takers I will just keep it and have a fun ride every now and then....Handles so darn good!!!...Other than that I am very happy to get back on a bike with real balls..ZX6R is awesome!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol you and I have allot in common, when my kids were born I dumped my street bikes for dirt bikes & quads, fast forward 20 years and I too needed to relearn street skills, started back on a ninja 250 and rode the crap out of it loving every minute... Then moved up to this 400 for the additional freeway punch - I get why your moving back up, I probably wont be far behind you, and keep this 400 as a backup... I don't think you'll have an issue at $4500.00, Especially now while the hypes still high. Stay safe man.

I do so miss my Katana 600, last bike I had when my first kid was born...
Seems like we do have alot in common..Good friend of mine had a Katana 750 and must have been around 89...Nice bike...

I am so tempted to keep the 400 Mr Mike......My girlfriend is not showing much interest tho..

·
Registered
27 Posts

https://www.ninja400riders.com/foru...are-pictures-your-kawasaki-ninja-400-a-6.html

Im interested in your KRT. Is it still for sale? I live in Hickory.

·
Registered
403 Posts

https://www.ninja400riders.com/foru...are-pictures-your-kawasaki-ninja-400-a-6.html

good luck with selling the bike. out of curiosity, did you hit the tail / back o the dragon?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts