Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!
Like some of you (hey Kiwi and CDN :D), I have also migrated here from CBR300 forum.

I am not as experienced as many of you, but I did put over 8000kms on my bike in just over a year and quite proud of it.:D

So far I am bikeless, but actively looking to get back. I guess I have "THE BUG". :)
I am not sure what to get yet, as I love it all: BMW G310GS, Ninja 400, Honda Rebel, V-Strom and even my old CBR300R. :)

Time will tell, but so far I am excited to once again be at the stage of choosing the new bike.

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Hello everyone!
Like some of you (hey Kiwi and CDN :D), I have also migrated here from CBR300 forum.

I am not as experienced as many of you, but I did put over 8000kms on my bike in just over a year and quite proud of it.:D

So far I am bikeless, but actively looking to get back. I guess I have "THE BUG". :)
I am not sure what to get yet, as I love it all: BMW G310GS, Ninja 400, Honda Rebel, V-Strom and even my old CBR300R. :)

Time will tell, but so far I am excited to once again be at the stage of choosing the new bike.
Hey Bro, good to have you on the boards!
Also good to hear you still got the bike bug - you cant fight it, it's a terminal thing :grin:

Yeah so many choices eh, I feel like I spent most of last year working out what I was going to replace the CBR with. But when I saw the first footage of the Ninja 400 at the commercial shoot back in July I had a feeling it was the one.

Will let you know how it compares to the CBR. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
They're all honestly great options and it's going to be a hard choice for you. I'm biased towards Kawasaki so I don't think I'd be much help, but if that was not an options I'd probably look at the BMW G310GS simply because it's an affordable adventure bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts